Clip Fixing Devices
- Open and Close Functionality: QuickClip Pro's ability to open, close and reopen facilitates correct positioning prior to deployment.
- Precise Rotation: The unique rotation mechanism provides exclusive control in orienting the clip to the target site.
- Strength and Flexibility: The clip arm resists bending due to the increased material strength.
- Easy Insertion and Channel Protection: The sheath design allows smooth insertion and precise handling. It also reduces the potential for damage to the working channel.
- 11mm Wide Adjustable Opening: The opening allows a firm grasp on the right amount of tissue needed for a successful outcome.
- MRI Conditional: The clip enable patients to safely undergo an MRI procedure after clip placement, within specified parameters.
|Working Length (mm)
Olympus® Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|GI Endoscope Reprocessing
|Alerts & Statements
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video